Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Annemarie Axon nominated as U.S. District Court Judge, Alabama Northern District
July 17, 2017: President Trump nominated eleven people as U.S. District Court Judges on Thursday, July 13, 2017. The nominated Judges are: Annemarie C. Axon, of Alabama, for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama; Axon is a current member of the Birmingham law firm of Wallace, Jordan, Ratliff and Brandt, LLC; Michael L. Brown, of Georgia, for U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia; Brown is an equity partner and co-chairman of the white collar and government investigations practice group at the Atlanta office of Alston and Bird LLP; Liles C. Burke, of Alabama, for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama; Burke is an Associate Judge at the Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals; William L. Campbell, Jr., of Tennessee, for the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee; Campbell is currently a member of the Nashville office of Frost Brown Todd, LLC; Thomas A. Farr, of North Carolina, for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina; Farr is currently a shareholder at the Raleigh office of Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak and Stewart, P.C.; Charles B. Goodwin, of Oklahoma, for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma; Goodwin is currently a U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Oklahoma; Mark S. Norris, Sr., of Tennessee, for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee; Norris is currently a special counsel at the Memphis office of Adams and Reese LLP and he is the State Senate Majority Leader at the Tennessee General Assembly; Thomas L. R. Parker, for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee; Parker is currently a shareholder at the Memphis office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell and Berkowitz, P.C.; William M. Ray, II, of Georgia, for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia; Ray is currently the Presiding Judge at the Georgia Court of Appeals; Eli J. Richardson, of Tennessee, for the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee; Richardson is currently a member at the Nashville office of Bass, Berry and Sims, PLC; Tilman E. Self, III, of Georgia, for the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia; Self is currently a Georgia Court of Appeals Judge.
Attribution: White House