Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Hawaii High Technology Development Corporation changes name to Hawaii Technology Development Corporation
July 17, 2017: The Hawaii High Technology Development Corporation (HTDC) has changed its name to the Hawaii Technology Development Corporation. The Governor’s Office made the announcement on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. Robbie Melton, the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of HTDC, explains that the change is reflective of the current tech economy and scope of HTDC’s mission. “We were ahead of our time when we were established more than 30 years ago and we continue to lead the way in supporting the tech sector, building infrastructure, and helping Hawaii companies create 80,000 new tech jobs right here in our islands.” Coinciding with the name change, the Hawaii Technology Development Corporation has also launched a redesigned website: www.htdc.org that showcases the programs, funding and services available to local entrepreneurs, tech and innovative businesses, and manufacturers. HTDC’s programs are focused on building the next generation technology, innovation and manufacturing industries. HTDC offers startups a variety of opportunities to ramp-up quickly through its facilities, funding and mentoring.
Attribution: Hawaii Governor's Office