Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Nancy Cabral re-appointed as Member, Hawaii Land Use Commission
July 17, 2017: Nancy Cabral, Linda Estes and Gary Okuda were re-appointed as Members of the Hawaii Land Use Commission (LUC) by Gov. David Ige on Friday, July 7, 2017. Cabral, of Hawaii County, has been an LUC Member since 2013. She is a property manager and the owner of Day-Lum Rentals Management and of Coldwell Banker Day-Lum Properties in Hilo. Estes, of Kauai County, has been on the LUC since 2015. She retired from the University of New Mexico in 2000 before she moved to Koloa on the island of Kauai. Okuda is a lawyer who was appointed to the LUC in 2016. He is a partner and lawyer at Leu Okuda and Doi, Attorneys at Law.
Attribution: Hawaii Governor's Office