Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurements contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liasons and schedulers and more.
Arizona State House Majority Leader will not run for re-election
May 31, 2012: Arizona State House Majority Leader Steve Court, Mesa Republican, has announced that he will not run for re-election, according to The Associated Press. Court said he plans to stay in office as a Representative and as the Majority Leader through 2012. Returning and incoming legislators will appoint a new Majority Leader after the November, 2012, general election. Court was first elected to the State Legislature in 2008. He became House Majority Leader in 2011 when Andy Tobin was promoted to House Speaker.